If you are a member of USA Channel 22 and would like to have your device added to the GPS Server, please follow the instructions below. If you have questions, ask stere0123.
1. Download the app
Download "Traccar Client" (white/green circle icon) in the app store on
iPhone, then open it.
2. Open the app and configure it
Once the app is installed, open it and change the settings according to the following images.
3. Give stere0123 your Device Identifier (if you haven't already)
4. Toggle tracking on/off as you please
5. Set Server URL to: http://gps.ch22.us:5055
6. Set Location accuracy to High or Medium
On Android: Battery life can be improved by using medium accuracy.
On iPhone: Battery life can be greatly improved by using medium accuracy.
Note: Medium accuracy will result in occasional teleporting!
7. Set your preferred Location Update Frequency
On Android: Battery life can be improved by sending points less often.
On iPhone: Battery life is not affected by frequency.